Green Tea Hawaii helps you to lose unwanted weight gradually and to keep it off. HCG is for RAPID weight loss (some people lose up to 1-2 lbs PER DAY!). However, HCG should only be taken temporarily.
What is HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)? It is a hormone that releases your “stored body fat” (i.e. your belly, thighs, etc.) into your blood stream so you body can burn your unwanted FAT as its source of energy.
HCG comes in two forms – Drops & Injections. The drops are manufactured synthetically and seem to be the easiest to use.
Because HCG releases your stored body fat into your blood stream, your body has extra energy available for it to you (the energy/calories from the stored body fat). This allows you to intake fewer calories without your body feeling like it has less fuel to burn (i.e. hunger pains, loss of energy, etc.).
Normally, if you reduce your caloric intake to lose weight, you lose weight the first few days and then it becomes more and more difficult for your body to shed those lbs. Your body sees that it has fewer calories to work with and goes into a “starvation mode”…and tries to hold on to your fat stores as long as it can.
With HCG, your body release its stored fat into the blood stream and actually has all the energy it thinks it needs. If you go on a 500-1,000 calorie per day diet (called a “VERY LOW CALORIE DIET”), with the fat that is released from your belly, thighs, etc., your body is actually being fed (and burning) 2,000 – 2,500 calories for energy…all coming directly from your “stored fat”. Your body does NOT go into a starvation mode.
In order to lose weight, HCG diets require you to go on a low calorie diet…typically 500 – 1,000 per day. There are various protocols. Below is the one we have found to work best.
Overview of the HCG Diet Course
*This overview is for both the 26 Day Diet Plan and 43 Day Diet Plan. The only difference with the 2 plans is in the maintenance period. See MAINTENANCE PERIOD below for details.
*(6) Oral Doses of HCG drops are taken daily. Drop 5 drops under the tongue and hold for at least 2 minutes and then swallow the residue.(WOMEN: It is best to begin the HCG diet the day after your menstruation cycle ends or at least be able to be on the HCG for 10 days before your menstruation cycle begins. During menstruation the 500 calorie diet is continued but you do not need to take the HCG drops)
*During the 1st 2 days of taking HCG you need to eat to fill yourself full of food including fats . Eat! Eat! Eat!
*On the 3rd day, the 500 calorie diet begins and is to be continued until 72 hours after the last oral treatment.
*MAINTENANCE PERIOD: After the course is completed….
- *26 Day Plan- After the 26 day plan you must do a 3 week maintenance plan beginning on day 27. This is the time that you bump up your calories to 1,500-2,000 calories. All foods are allowed except starch (white flours, white rice etc.) in any form (careful with very sweet fruit). You may do another round of HCG after the 3 weeks of maintenance.
- *43 Day Plan- If you are doing the 43 day plan then your maintenance plan begins either when you loose 34 pounds or the 43 day plan is over. This is the time that you bump up your calories to 1,500-2,000 calories. All foods are allowed except starch (white flours, white rice etc.) in any form (careful with very sweet fruit). You may do another round of HCG after the 6 weeks of maintenance. It is important to be able to maintain your weight so it becomes your new comfort weight. Also, the body becomes immune to the HCG so if you have been on it for 43 days then you need to be off of it for at least 6 weeks.
*After your maintenance very gradually add starch in small quantities, always controlled by morning weighing.
Recommended Daily Eating Schedule:
This is just a sample guide; you may adjust this to fit your own individual needs.
- Weigh Yourself: Wake up, urinate, weigh yourself and track it on your tracking sheet. This is EXTREMELY important to your success! Weigh and track everyday! *Remember to take your measurements on the first day you begin!
- Take 1st Oral Dose of HCG: First thing in the morning, around 6-8 am take 5 drops under the tongue and leave it there for 2 minutes and then swallow the residue. DO NOT drink, eat, or brush your teeth 20 minutes before you take the HCG or 20 minutes after taking the HCG.
- Breakfast: GreenTeaHawaii and coffee are allowed but NO sweeteners except Stevia. See details below under ?Your Food Choices?.
- Take 2nd Oral Dose of HCG: Between 9-11 am- take 5 drops under the tongue and leave it there for 2 minutes and then swallow the residue. DO NOT drink, eat, or brush your teeth 20 minutes before you take the HG or 30 minutes after taking the HCG.
- Eat 1 Serving of Fruit: Eat fruit around 10 am. See list below of choices. (If you don’t want to eat a snack, the fruit may be eaten with the Lunch and/or Dinner. If you prefer the fruit serving with your lunch and dinner then you do not eat this fruit serving at 10 am or 1 fruit in the afternoon. ONLY 2 fruit servings are to be eaten in a day and must be at least 6 hours apart.)
- Take 3nd Oral Dose of HCG: Suggested to take the 3rd dose between 12-2 pm take 5 drops under the tongue. DO NOT drink, eat, or brush your teeth 20 minutes before you take the HCG or 20 minutes after taking the HCG.
- Eat Lunch: Around 12:00 pm to 2 pm. See lunch selections below.(1 of each: protein, veggie, starch) Fruit may be added to lunch and dinner but you must take out the snacks.. Only 2 fruit servings in 1 day.
- Take 4th Oral Dose of HCG: Between 3-5 pm take 5 drops under the tongue. DO NOT drink, eat, or brush your teeth 20 minutes before you take the HCG or 20 minutes after taking the HCG.
- Eat 2nd Serving of Fruit: Eat the other fruit in the afternoon or with your dinner. Suggested between 4-5 pm (See #5 – same applies here)
- Take 5th Oral Dose of HCG: Between 6-8 pm take 5 drops under the tongue. DO NOT drink, eat, or brush your teeth 20 minutes before you take the HCG or 20 minutes after taking the HCG.
- Eat Dinner: Between 6-8 pm. See selections below. (1 of each: protein, veggie, starch) Same rule about fruit also applies to dinner. See #4.
- Take 6th Oral Dose of HCG: Between 9-11 pm take 5 drops under the tongue. DO NOT drink, eat, or brush your teeth 20 minutes before you take the HCG or 20 minutes after taking the HCG.
Your Food Choices
Breakfast: Green Tea Hawaii. Black tea and coffee are also permitted. You may sweeten these teas with Stevia, a natural sweetener. NOT ALLOWED: Aspartame, Acesulfame,. Diabetics may eat 1 protein item each morning to control blood sugar.
Lunch and Dinner: One serving of meat is: 3 1/2 ounces, (or 100 grams) of beef, veal, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab or shrimp. NOT ALLOWED: Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish. Make sure that the meat is very lean with no fat. All visible fat must be removed before cooking. All meat must be weighed uncooked. A food scale will assist in getting weight correct. The meats can be cooked by broiling, grilling or boiling with no additional fat or oils. A George Foreman Grill works great. White albacore tuna packed in water may be used. Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables from the following lists can be used. No more than two vegetables and no more than one fruit with a meal.
|Fruit = 1 item||Vegetables x2= 1 item|
|One apple (not two small apples)||Broccoli||1/2 cup radishes|
|One orange||Celery, fennel||1/2 cup zucchini|
|Handful of strawberries (about 6)||Cabbage||1/2 cup mushrooms|
|1/2 fresh peach||Green or red peppers||Lettuce, chard|
|2 plums (regular size)||Spinach||Asparagus|
|1/2 Cup cherrie||Green beans||1/2 cup eggplant|
|1/2 cup dried apricots||Cauliflower||Tomatoes|
Starches = 1 item: The following crackers are allowed: 1 Ryvita Crispbread, 1 Stone Ground wheat thin, 1 melba toast, 1 Kavli Crispbread, 2 soda crackers, or 1 Grissini.
Substitutions: 3/4 cup non-fat yogurt sweetened with stevia may be eaten in place of one of the fruit or vegetables once per day. You may use 3 eggs (1 whole plus 2 whites) or 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese occasionally as your protein.
Seasonings: With each meal the juice of one lemon or lime is allowed. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, and most other herbs and spices are fine to use as seasonings. NO oil, butter or dressings of any kind can be used.
The 8 items allowed per day may eaten in 2 meals (1 of each: protein, veggie, fruit, starch) or spread out through the day. But 2 of the same items (i.e., 2 fruits or 2 proteins) may not be eaten together at the same time.
**Remember only 8 items may be eaten each day…
**Remember to drink GreenTeaHawaii 15 minutes before breakfast and lunch to decrease your appetite 15-20 percent.
**Remember that you should always check with your physician before beginning any drastic weight loss program.